Consultant Rebeca Ausin
Date posted 10 de noviembre de 2016
This successful Global IT company is recruiting a SysOps Engineer to join their division:
Reporting to the operations Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Provision, configure and deploy services
- Help to automate systems for massive and scalable operations and to design and code the tools needed to do that.
- Monitor performance, ensure system availability and reliability, and respond to system emergencies
- Solve real problems and operating DNS, FTP, mail servers, cloud environments, web servers and database servers
- Design & operate systems architectures for business-critical systems platforms.
- Automate system provisioning and code deployment
- Help other engineers troubleshoot from the server side
With a background in Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Business Degree, Computer Sciences or a related field and minimum of 3 years working experience with systems automation tools and Systems&Services monitoring tools. Also, knowledge about AWS components or Google APP engine or Azure.
If you are driven, determined and you want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this SysOps Engineer Job