Digital Centres Lead
Consultant Luís Cespedes
Date posted 6 de junio de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Awesome job opportunity for a Digital Centres Lead to join an International Group willing to transform the way new generation workplaces are managed.
Challenging opportunity for a Digital Centres Lead responsible for evolving specification of technology infrastructure to be used in new generation Business centres.
Job opportunity, based in Barcelona, reporting to the IT Transformation Director, you’ll be responsible for, working with a support team, all aspects of modern office technology including data networks, print, collaboration, access control, vending and IoT environmental monitoring.
You will work as a reference stakeholder focused on assess and purpose new services/technologies and solutions to be deployed on new generation business centres & workplaces willing to continuously improve the customer experience. Part of the most relevant responsibilities include:
- Assume responsibility for the specification of technology to be used in business centres,
- Liaise with various stakeholders including customers, operational and sales teams to understand use cases and requirements for technology,
- Identify and understand problems and areas for improvement and propose appropriate solutions,
- Coordinate appraisal, selection and testing of new systems and technologies,
- Define policies and standards for centre technologies,
- Produce design collateral and business cases timely, efficiently and of excellent quality,
- Communicate design change proposals to executive stakeholders,
- Interact with the development and operational teams deploy new technology,
- Curate specifications to develop long term organisational intellectual property,
- Monitor overall performance and suitability of technology, both technically and functionally,
- Develop personal knowledge and share insights with team members,
- Provide guidance and mentorship for team members
To be considered for this role you will have at least 10 years of relevant experience in the following areas:
- Deep practical knowledge of office technology infrastructure including areas such as:
- Data networks,
- Voip telephony,
- Malfunction printers,
- Meeting room collaboration equipment,
- Electronic access control,
- Vending machines,
- Kiosks, digital signage and multimedia displays,
- IoT sensors and environmental monitoring.
- Project management training (eg Prince2) and certification preferred,
- Enterprise systems selection and implementation experience,
- Direct experience of managing design teams,
- Experience working with and managing external suppliers,
- Experience in a consulting company preferred.
In addition to the above-mentioned requirements, in order to be suitable for the position you should count with excellent English, communication and executive level presentation skills (Spanish is not required), be organised, creative and analytic mind-set, ability to adapt and learn quickly, count with proven ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally, count with working level knowledge of working with and interfacing to global delivery teams, good negotiation, communication and presentation skills and count with excellent commercial understanding and awareness. With regards to your educational background, you must count with BSc (Engineering, Computer Science or related, MSc/MBA or above preferred.
If you are passionate for new technologies/solutions and used to work in maximising the customer experience and satisfaction on its workplace, involving the most innovative solutions available in the market, this is your chance to be involved in a worldwide transformation challenge as part of multicultural team composed with the most relevant IT professionals.
Do not hesitate and apply for the job and we’ll contact you soon with further details.