Consultant Nerea Bahon
Date posted 29 de junio de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
An opportunity has arisen for a Service Delivery Manager to join one of the current Insurance Leaders, based in Barcelona.
The main responsibilities you will face a Service Delivery Manager are:
- Being part of the digitalization / IT process by providing and developing cost-effective IT services contributing to the whole company service portfolio
- Participating in the definition of key indicators and relevant parameters of the service (costs, quality, capacity, business continuity, IT security…)
- Balancing standard solutions and customers needs by managing both human and technical sources
- Coordination of continuous improvement in the service
- Engaging customers and clients relationships as well as supplier management
The main requriments are:
- Higher education degree with technical / economical background and focus
- Fluent English is a must
- Fluent German is a must for a second similar profile
- Process and Project Management and ITIL training / certification (desirable)
If you are the candidate we are looking for, apply now!