Technological Project Manager (4.0 Industry)
Consultant Sebastián Palacios
Date posted 3 de septiembre de 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 engineering Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Important Opportunity as Technological Project Manager (4.0 Industry)for an important multinational located in Barcelona and with automation services as core business.
As Technological Project Manager (4.0 Industry) you will directs and controls, in cooperation with the general project manager, the IT & Automation related activities and scope of supply within a specific project with the purpose of assuring Group commitments in terms of schedule, cost and quality.
- Ensure the correct execution of the Technological parts of the assigned project, the achievement of the scheduled milestones and an economical result equal or above budget.
- Manage the relationship with the customer. Act as the interface between the Technological realization teams (internal or external), the customer, and the Project Manager.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Deliver the project to the customer in the agreed terms and quality, including all agreed documentation.
- Preparation of RFQ for Technological related purchases (materials and services).
- Preparation, cooperation, supervision of the testing plan for the different test stages as well as of the functional specification.
- Supervision and participation on the preliminary test stages (in-house testing/FAT, site acceptance tests/SAT).
- Corporate/administrative tasks (time recording, travel expenses, etc.).
- Participation in related tasks such as:
- Realization on technical and procedural guidelines.
- Definition of quality control processes.
- Languages: Fluent English and Spanish. French would be a plus.
- Experience in software project management for logistics or production/process automation.
- 3 years bachelor degree in Technological related courses (Automation, computer science, computer applications, computer engineering, information technology, telecommunications, etc.).
- Team working skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to understand customer needs.
- Attention to details
- Commercial awareness.
- Knowledge in:
- Office tools: Microsoft© Office, Microsoft© Project, Microsoft© Visio
- Methodology Agile (SCRUM),
- Driving license.
Do you enjoy finding creative solutions for technically challenging tasks? Take this opportunity as Technological Project Manager (4.0 Industry) to develop your expertise and personality and become part of our dynamic team!