IT Business Partner
Consultant Aitor Llopis
Date posted 5 de octubre de 2018 2018-10-052018-12-04 electronics Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
As IT Business Partner, reporting directly to the Iberia CFO, you will be responsible to lead the definition and deployment of IT solutions and improvements both in SAP, BI and also along other scopes, even propose new technologies to be deployed for the business continuous improvement.
- Manage the planning, coordination and control of it projects in DL Iberia and the corresponding key processes and priorities (min. Knowledge ABAP And Debugging.
- Functional user support for SAP applications (Finance, Sales and Purchasing) and other BI platforms
- Recommend improvements to system architecture based on strong business strategy driven perspective
- Provide continuous feedback to the business for maintenance and improvements.
- Manage within agreed budgets the implementation of information systems to meet identified business needs, providing the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales and quality.
- Work with internal and external technology partner's.
- Assist with training of new users or when new applications are developed.
Degree in IT with a minimum of 5 years of experience or practical knowledge of project-based work. Valued having worked in companies in the household appliance sector and with e-commerce. Being fluent in Spanish and with a very good knowledge of English (spoken/written). Knowledge of Italian and/or Portuguese is considered as an asset
Counting with experience in SAP, specifically in the FI / SD / MM / BW / WM modules is required, also count with experience in some analysis tools and reports for BW or Big Data, being used to work with In-cloud Digital Document Management and Workflow Automation Software and proficient working with Office 365. Focused, pragmatic and with a strong consultant approach, the ideal candidate must be able to set clear priorities and follow through respecting the timing of the projects. The candidate must also be creative to translate business requirements into Digital Transformation Action Plan Proposals. Strong proactivity and positive attitude are a must.
In addition, availability to travel is required.
If you dare such a challenging job opportunity being part of an international firm and being a key actor on the IT Transformation of the business, do not hesitate to apply for it,