Chief Data Officer
Consultant Jose Manuel Cabo
Date posted 29 de enero de 2019 2019-01-292019-03-30 it Madrid ES EUR 60000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
An excellent Chief Data Officer role has become available at an important company in Madrid.
- Oversee high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing Data platforms
- Responsible for developing and implementing a roadmap including the data management processes, policies, and principles etc.
- Evaluate data requirements, developing data standards and integration approaches and alternatives
- Manage, lead, and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams to achieve tactical and strategic business goals
- Create a vision, define a strategy, and execute a plan to revolutionize the company's data approach
- Provide direct, hands-on guidance and oversight for data capture
- Help other leaders leverage data and predictive analytics to identify and pursue business opportunities
- Be responsible and accountable for the performance of predictive analytics and data architecture
- Develop and maintain consultative relationships with key stakeholders to effectively drive aligned business results
- Demonstrate knowledge of business operations and stakeholder needs
- At least 5 years of leadership experience in analytics and management roles.
- Innovative, forward thinker with a demonstrated competency in strategy and leadership, strong communication and relationship management skills, and demonstrated ability to work with and lead cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Experience working with and creating data architectures
- Detail oriented with the ability to work with minimum/no supervision
- Excellent problem solving skills & strong work ethic, ability to get things done
If you are driven, enthusiastic and you want to take the next step in your career working with the newest technologies in a challenging environment, this is the role for you. Apply today.