IT-Project & Change Management Senior Analyst
Consultant Pedro Gasset
Date posted 6 de febrero de 2019 2019-02-062019-04-02 banking Madrid ES 28046 EUR 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
An excellent new job opportunity as IT-Project & Change Management Senior Analyst is avaliable in Madrid for a prestigious investment group. Reporting directly to the CIO, it offers a great opportunity of self development.
Strive to optimise the internal processes to provide excellent results to our customers. As part of our IT Team, you will be doing:
- Initiation and implementation of IT-based projects in compliance with time, quality and cost specifications.
- Train the team to work with Atlassian Confluence and Jira.
- Initiation and implementation of "proof of concepts" with new, innovative software solutions that simplify and automate everyday work steps (e.g. "robotic process automation") in Madrid.
- Application of project management - standards and process models, e.g. PRINCE2, Scrum.
- Documentation of meetings, processes & projects (basic knowledge of ITIL desirable).
- Coordination with various specialist departments as well as internal and external project communication.
- Preparation, implementation and follow-up of training courses
5 years experience in working in IT Project Management ideally in management consulting, insurance or finance. University degree in IT, Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or Mathematics, an asset. Relevant certifications are advantageous (PRINCE2, Scrum).
High expertise in Confluence and Jira (desirable at least 2 years). Very high perceptive faculty, logical and analytical thinking skills. Independent, structured and determined way of working. Basic understanding and first practical experiences in SQL and database structures.
Above-average communication skills, team orientation and resilience. Fluent in written and spoken English and Spanish a must, German an asset.
If this sounds like you, apply today!