IT Support Specialist
Salary €35,000 - €40,000 anualmente + 10%
Consultant Pedro Gasset
Date posted 8 de marzo de 2019 2019-03-082019-05-05 electronics Madrid ES 28006 EUR 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
A rarely available IT Support Specialist role has just become available at one of the most respected and disrupting technological company based in Silicon Valley. Reporting directly to the CEO, this role offers outstanding career progression for a marketer who is leader in their field.
About the IT Support Specialist role:
In this business-critical IT Support Specialist position you will be responsible for defining the broad IT strategy and delivering the highest quality service.
- Consult with clients, vendors, and personnel in other departments or construction foreman to discuss estimate and resolve issues
- Administer systems and data security, including directory, group policy, email security, etc.
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes of planning, organising, and scheduling work
- Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures
- Install working stations and configure local applications setting, mainly based on cloud driven services
- Create, analyse, report, convert, or transfer data, using specialised applications program software
- Provide for the implementation, configuration, deployment and support of systems, including, but not limited to client computing devices
- Basic network support based on global configuration & policies
- Provide training to new employees and other training sessions as required
- Maintain technology inventory system
With a background in IT you will be well used to working in a matrix structure and across borders.
- University degree or diploma on IT domain
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of hardware technology and concepts (OSX & Windows)
- User management experience
- Cloud-based environments knowledge
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you