Senior Developer QlikView
Consultant Guillermo Diaz
Date posted 2 de julio de 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 it Madrid ES EUR 40000 48000 48000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Important multinacional are in a process of transformation and growth. They want to incorporate new professionals who wants to join them in this journey and accept the challenge of developing their careers in our firm.
About the role:
As a member of the Center of Reporting Excellence (CoRE) BI Support team, which sits under Finance’s Accounting, Reporting and Internal Control department, you will be acting as a Senior Qlikview Expert. The applications and reports maintained by the CoRE BI Support team are the foundation for the LafargeHolcim Group’s core monthly financial management reporting and for the Company’s external reports. This role will report to the Head BI Support for all the job-related activities, and to the local ITSC management for personnel and administrative matters. Strong interaction with the CoRE Business Partnering team (BPG) is also expected.
- Based on functional and technical requirements, design, implementation and deployment of state of the art, enterprise-class reporting applications using Qlik solutions, specially Qlikview, to a 1500+ worldwide users base.
- Development of ETL processes and data modelling, and the design of reports, dashboards and interactive analysis GUI’s to exceed the customer’s needs.
- Reliable and sustainable operation of ETL processes and data models, proactively managing the portfolio of reporting and analytics applications.
- Coordination of activities, in operations and projects, with the BI Support team and with other parties, e.g. Business Partners, SAP FC team, EBS Support team, for analyzing requirements, tests and UAT activities, deployment to production, troubleshooting and support.
- Adherence to the defined development framework and CoRE’s change management process, ensuring proper governance and documentation of the implemented solutions and processes, and their handover to all relevant parties, especially to the BI Support team at corporate.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Certifications in Qlik solutions is highly advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a technical role of analytics, namely as a Qlikview developer (expert knowledge required)
- Project experience from various full life-cycle BI reporting implementations
- Design of several front-ends for different departments and dozens of users across different levels of the organization (incl. executive management)
- Industrial, multi-national experience is a strong asset
- Technical/Functional Skills
- Qlikview (expert level)
- Experience in QlikView platform administration (highly advantageous)
- Experience with other Qlik solutions, e.g. Sense, NPrinting (highly advantageous)
- Experience extracting data from SAP BW/HANA in Qlikview (highly advantageous
- Professional proficiency in English as base working language
- Additional Spanish, German, French and/or other languages highly appreciated
What do we offer:
- Be part of a young, dynamic and multicultural team
- A Challenging role in a dynamic environment
- Personal and professional growth in
- Excellent working environment