Tipo de contrato: FULL_TIME
Banda salarial: Negotiable
Ubicación: País VascoFULL_TIME
Consultor/a: Asier Mijangos
Fecha de publicación: 6 de octubre de 2023pais-vasco information-technology/it-management 2023-10-06 2023-12-05 it Bilbao ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
From Robert Walters, we are in search of a Product Manager to join a well-stablished and stable company that develops its own software product in the sheet metal industry. The sought candidate will help scoping new market options considering current company resources, relevant stakeholders, and benchmarking new technologies and solutions. Reason of the vacancy is business expansion worldwide and to provide state-of-art solutions.
• Orchestrating the collaboration between internal teams and external partners to ensure the punctual, on-budget, and on-target completion of all projects under jurisdiction.
• Contributing to the definition of product scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and validating the technical feasibility.
• Assessing product performance through the use of appropriate tools and methodologies.
• Reporting issues and escalate them to higher management when necessary.
• Nurturing relationships with customers and all involved stakeholders.
• Conducting meetings with customers to gather design specifications and clarify specific requirements for both new and existing products.
• Spearheading the implementation of growth strategies in alignment with client's overarching strategy.
• Taking the lead in executing initiatives according to the established roadmap, which includes activities such as sales training and support.
• Staying vigilant about market, industry, and technology trends, as well as internal best practices, to generate innovative service concepts.
• Monitoring the business performance of growth initiatives and initiating corrective actions when needed.
• Coordinating and overseeing product launches and marketing campaigns.
• Continuously honing and applying leadership skills.
• Crafting pricing strategies and business models for products.
• Conducting field tests with customers to refine new products.
• Holding discussions with customers and/or key market stakeholders to collect design briefs and clarify specific requirements for both new and existing products.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Technology-based or Business degrees.
• 4-5 years experience in product management, preferable in software products.
• Outgoing personality with a creative mindset and natural resourcefulness.
• Proficient level of English, both written and spoken.
• Problem solving abilities and analytical mindset.
• Availability for travels in an approximate 30% extent.
• Fluency in German, both written and spoken.
Should you want more information on this vacancy, do not hesitate in applying to this vacancy via advert, our website (www.robertwalters.com) or via email at email@example.com
Únete a nuestro equipo emprendedor, dinámico e internacional, donde podrás aprender y desarrollarte de manera constante junto a compañeros que te impulsarán a ser tu mejor versión.