Consultant Cristian Vega Laiz
Date posted 4 de noviembre de 2016
We are looking a for a Presales Manager for an international IT company based in Barcelona.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer you will:
- Work closely with the sales team you will get to understand customer needs, pain points and key decision factors
- Use the company products and services to build the best technical and commercial proposal that align with customer´s business requirements
- Have fun working in a highly technical environment, with some of the best engineers you can find, and learning every day.
- Learn through ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies: network, databases, operating systems, clustering systems…
- Engage with the financial and technical department whenever it is required
- Prepare proposals, presentations and demos as needed
- Improve commercial pitch, sales processes and service documentation
- Support marketing team on events, case studies, etc.
Besides other presales activities you will also:
- Manage a superb team of presales engineers, highly skilled and motivated
- Define processes, tools and materials to improve the quality of the presales output
- Plan and develop training, qualification and improvements activities for the team
- Coordinate presales activities with our international team-mates
- Jointly work with sales, operations, finance and marketing managers on horizontal activities such as product and service portfolio development
- Support marketing on partner selection and management as a crucial part of the engagement process with them
You will fit in if
- You have great architecture design skills and in-depth technical knowledge on traditional or cloud hosting infrastructures
- You are 100% sales oriented but you also respect and follow internal rules and workflows.
- You love dealing with different customers and companies
- You have management skills and are a good team worker
- You are totally fluent in English
- You know how to properly express yourself writing and present in front of different kind of audiences
- You want to work with the latest technologies and buzzwords (public and hybrid cloud, DevOps, etc)
- Knowledge about AWS and Azure components, services & architectures is a plus
- Knowledge about Linux and Windows OS, application middleware and databases are also a plu
- Basic knowledge of Information Security & IT Service Management is also a plus
If you think you meet the requirements apply now!