System Engineer - DevOps
Consultant Oscar Rodriguez
Date posted 1 de marzo de 2019 2019-03-012019-04-26 it Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 40000 41000 41000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
A leading company in the insurance sector is looking for an experienced Engineer to work in an exciting growing IT project in Barcelona.
About the position:
The ideal candidate should have at least 2 or 3 years of experience, the ideal candidate should come from a SysAdmin role within a consulting IT company and will be moving to a DevOps, agile workstyle in Linux.
Responsibilities as System Engineer - DevOps will include:
- Onboard customers on the cloud platforms (ADP, CPR)
- Introduce and contribute on the agile, DevOps work style.
- Training the team in using tools, identifying potential issues and contribute to defining solutions.
- Help customers to get the full benefit from the cloud platforms and be successful with their projects.
Key skills required:
- Linux command line and scripting
- Previous background working for an IT Consulting firm. Customer and stakeholder orientation.
- GitHub (enterprise) APIs and UI
- Git repositories
- Experience with Ansible (alternatively: Chef, Puppet or Salt)
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry or Red Hat OpenShift
- Docker and Elasticsearch
If interested, please apply online with your CV or email email@example.com