Service Manager: Infrastructure & Operations
Consultant Carolina Calvillo
Date posted 2 de julio de 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 mining Madrid ES EUR 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is part of one of the most important industrial group companies in Europe, Africa & Middle East regions. They provide innovative services to more than 30,000 users in the 53 countries of the region enabling business success through reliability, efficiency and innovation.
They are in a process of transformation and growth, and they want to incorporate new professionals who wants to join them in this journey and accept the challenge of developing their careers in this firm.
Subject Matter expert for Infrastructure and Operations in Service Management being the reference and single point of contact for all ITSM processes within Global Infrastructure & Operations department.
Identify opportunities for optimization and improvement of services, service levels and service delivery and ITSM processes.
- Manage all processes in the ITSM frame and ongoing improvement of processes (PDCA) based on ISO 20000 and best practices.
- Develop, document and implement processes, procedures, metrics and reporting that enable the organization to deliver services meeting business needs.
- Establish and manage monitoring, reporting, trending and analysis of IT Services levels agreements, service delivery capabilities and of the process maturity.
- Identification of actions based on key performance indicators and metrics.
- Ensure that agreed quality standards are adhered to and that best practice is promulgated
- Level of education/qualifications normally required:
- Graduate degree in Computer science, general sciences, engineering, Business Management or
- related discipline with an IT focus. MBA, Executive MBA, a Master’s degree or certification in IT
- Service Management is an advantage.
Specific work experience:
- Broad technical knowledge of IT; understanding of IT services, technology and IT solutions
- IT Service Management experience and expertise
- Any work experience in a related industry setting (cement, aggregate, ready mix) is a plus
- Multicultural experience 8 or more years of experience in one or more of the following:
- Working in an IT Service Management Role
- Management of IT organizations with responsibility for people, budget, service and projects
- Project management of major IT projects, possibly in a multinational company, with special focus to change management
- Interfacing between business and IT
- IT Infrastructure operations
- Negotiation with vendors, contractors and others
- Recruiting staff and development
- Budget preparation and monitoring
Technical / functional skills:
- ITIL Foundations/ ISO 20000 certification.
- Ability to conduct research into application development issues and products.
- Work experience in an IT service provider is a plus (managerial and/or technical level).
- Knowledge of any ITSM tool is a plus (Remedy, ServiceNow, etc).
- Ability to communicate openly and effectively with Senior Management, Business Units Management, with other IT Managers, with staff,etc.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and with multi-located teams.
- High willingness to drive transformation and service improvement.
- Strong customer / end-user / client service orientation.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
What do we Offer?
- Be part of a young, dynamic and multicultural team
- A Challenging role in a dynamic environment
- Personal and professional growth in
- Excellent working environment