Senior Network Engineer
Consultant Irene Abaurrea
Date posted 18 de septiembre de 20192019-09-18 2019-10-18 it Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 4100 4200 4200 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to be a part of the Infrastructure team. They are an international and dynamic company in the Barcelona Centre.
- +5 years as a Senior Network Engineer.
- Ability to organize and plan.
- Feel comfortable working in dynamic environment and working as a team.
- Produce documentation to manage projects effectively.
- Experience in Windows Networks and Platforms.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of important additions, deletions and modifications to the support infrastructure throughout the company, with the creation of a new building.
- Implements network security at the corporate level as established by industry standards, customer requests.
- Recognizes the necessary network improvements and makes suggestions to the senior IT team.
- Work with third parties to implement the changes mentioned above.
- It is capable of performing physical installations of network equipment and associated wiring.
Requirements: - minimum of 3 years
- Cisco switching routing experience of catalyst and Nexus models.
- Cisco ASA Firewall with FirePower.
- Cisco ASA VPN connectivity knowledge.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008+ infrastructure services, such as DHCP, DNS, etc.
I am looking for you!! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's talk about it!