Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Jaime Torroba
Fecha de publicación 26 de noviembre de 20192019-11-26 2020-01-25 it Madrid ES EUR 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Multinational technology Scaleup is seeking for a DevOps Engineer, base in Madrid, with strong experience in AWS, Kubernetes/Dockers in production environments and CI/CD.
About the position:
- Remote friendly
- Bonus (Up to 10%)
- Stock Options
- Referral bonus
- Workshops & Hackatons
- Good knowledge of Linux administration and troubleshooting.
- Automation with Python or bash scripting.
- Experience with AWS (EC2, VPC, Route53, S3, CloudFront, RDS, ...).
- Experience with Kubernetes in production environments.
- Experience with Configuration Management (CM) Tools (Ansible).
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous delivery/Continuous Deployment (CI/Cd/CD).
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code (IAC) tools (Terraform).
- Good Knowledge of Networking and HTTP reverse proxies (Nginx).
- High English Level
- Experience in daily usage criptography (understanding of PKI and openssl).
- Knowledge of DB administration (mysql and postgresql).
- Comfortable working with remote colleagues, multidisciplinary teams and external partners.
- Open minded, outgoing, self-confident and positive personality.
- General knowledge in systems and services monitoring and alerting tools (Nagios, Zabbix, Prometheus, Cloudwatch).
- General knowledge in centralized logging techniques (rsyslog, ELK/EFK Stack), inspection and visualization (linux command line gnu tools and Kibana)
- Ability to work keeping a consistent documentation. Ability with Git to keep a history of the scripts and programs used on a daily basics.
- Ability to use Jenkins and/or similar CI/Cd/CD tools.
- A programmatic/reproducible approach to system operations is very important.
- Basic knowledge in classical networking and OpenVPN maintenance.
- Knowledge of Agile software development frameworks (scrum, kanban, etc).
- RabbitMQ and Celery.