Consultant Martin Muguruza
Date posted 21 de noviembre de 2018 2018-11-212019-01-20 media Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading media agency based in Madrid is looking for a Programmatic Manager.
- Execute, manage, and optimize online media campaigns and programs for agency clients (e.g. auction/exchange-based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns).
- Work directly with internal and external ad servers, vendors, clients, and internal sales staff on all elements of campaign management.
- Create technical page-tagging strategies, statement of work and project documentation.
- Partner with internal teams to understand the client’s marketing goals.
- Support client's developers and third parties throughout the implementation process.
- Manage insertion orders, campaign materials and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch.
- University degree.
- At least 5 years’ experience in digital marketing.
- At least 3 years managing social and/or programmatic campaigns, FMP/Social Ads API platform and DSP.
- Substantial experience pulling data and generating advanced reports within a FMP/Social Ads API, a DSP User Interface and ideally both.
- High attention to detail, high analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Fluent in English.