Sales strategic planning
Consultant Francois Bianchi
Date posted 29 de noviembre de 2018 2018-11-292019-01-28 marketing Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client a Digital media leader is looking for a sales strategic planning.
- Deliver a premium customer experience to our agency partners and advertisers, focusing on account growth.
- Support pitch presentations with relevant data and research and participate in client meetings.
- Reinforce retention of major accounts by understanding client needs, strategic account planning, and delivering campaigns with a great level of excellence.
- Work closely with external partners in order to custom creative production, brand effectiveness etc…
- Manage efficiently RFP processes and presentations in order to close business and meet sales targets.
- Collaborate with Sales Planning to monitor campaign performance, implement optimizations and guarantee campaign delivery and success.
- Develop comprehensive post-campaign analysis in order to improve future campaigns and ensure renewal and account growth.
- More than 2 years of experience managing digital/mobile/online campaigns, in a media agency, client management, or sales planning role, with a high degree of independence.
- Deep understanding of online and offline media and the ability to craft strategic digital and video media and creative solutions.
- Organization skills, details oriented, creative and analytical. Excellent client service and presentation skills. Fluent in English.