Senior Project Manager - Biotech & Pharma
Consultant Marta Llagostera
Date posted 14 de octubre de 2016
A rarely available Senior Project Manager role has just become available in Barcelona, the Company is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic talents, who have “this will work” attitude, high potential, and who are ready to develop and grow. In this business position is for a talented Project Manager with real experience in deployment of Manufacturing IT Systems (MES, LIMS, Scada, ...), solid knowledge of the manufacturing and engineering environment, full professional English language proficiency and good communication skills. Job Purpose: planning, development, implementation and control of the Project Delivery to Customers, either through a direct project management execution, or through an indirect control of the project delivery executed by a third party.
- Support the sales organization by providing technical input on project portfolio, feasibility, resources, timelines costs,
- Use best practice PMO methodology to create a project portfolio and plan, according to the demand requirements and desired outcomes.
- Drives a lessons learned and continuous improvement process in the area of responsibility.
- Agree with customers on project scope, goals, execution details, roles and responsibilities, and change management approach.
- Monitor actively the project execution. Direct and permanent contact and report with the third party SPOC to ensure progress is according to expectations.
With a background in project management services, at least 5 years of experience as IT Project manager applied to Pharma Manufacturing industry, such as deployment of ERP, MES, LIMS CAPA, Preventive maintenance or Scada systems, with demonstrable practical understanding of Pharma GxP regulations. Highly valued experience as PMO, IT Outsorcing, Vendor Managemen, Program Management/Management Consulting, Business Process design. Demonstrated knowledge of the overall drug development process relevant to pharmaceutical/biotech operations and excellent analytical skills and the ability to access and resolve difficult business situations. English is a must, strong oral and written communications skills.