Consultant Marta Redrado
Date posted 27 de mayo de 20192019-05-27 2019-07-26 it Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Industrial multinational company is looking for a Senior IAM (Identity Access Management) expert to join their Barcelona headquarters.
About the position:
The candidate will be working in the Security&Compliance department, being the main responsible for securing Active Directory, IAM and KPI environments including related service and management activities.
The team you will work with is composed by 15 workers, and your role include hardening and security-related aspects of planning, designing, implementing, and supporting Active Directory, IAM and PKI in different environments.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Maintain reliable and up-to-date information from the government and across the industry regarding identification of new threats and vulnerabilities.
- You will be to provide a mechanism or framework for mitigating those risks with minimal business impacts
- Design, implement and test security controls destined to improve the overall security posture and reduce attack surface
- Participate in technical security analyses and evaluations of current and strategic platforms and applications to determine security weakness and recommend control measures
- Monitor on a daily basis the use of Threat Analysis too
- Participate in incident response processes in coordination with the global SOC and ULC technical team.
- Establish recurrent reporting of the overall security health state of the technical platforms, with rating of the risks and the likelihood of impacts
- Traveling in key moments
- More than 5 years working with information security and/or related technology experience
- Experience working in an international environment
- Experience in technical offensive and defensive cybersecurity
- Experience with Key accounts multinationals
- Fluency in English
- Change environment orientation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Compliance with the relevant rules and procedures.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to interface with top management and business management in both domestic and international corporate environments
- Strong knowledge of ITIL processes
- CISSP, CEH, OSCP certifications
If this position may be of your interest, please don’t hesitate to contact us to amplify key information.