IT Security Specialist
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Jaime Torroba
Fecha de publicación 19 de noviembre de 20192019-11-19 2020-01-18 it Madrid ES EUR 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Multinational leader in the industrial sector is looking for an IT Security Specialist within its Cybersecurity and Internal Control team, a specialist in computer security based in Madrid, who will be responsible for establishing and maintaining security platforms and solutions to mitigate IT risks within the company.
- Provide cyber/IT security engineering support on systems, system elements, interfacing systems, components, devices and/or processes for IT solutions.
- Constantly search for internal IT security issues, develop and present solutions.
- Assess weekly changes from a security perspective and act as a security point of reference within the different project's cycles: analysis, development, testing and implementation, to make sure new products, platforms and solutions are implemented secure and compliant by design.
- Liaise with the Security Operations Center (SOC) for incidents raised in the EMEA region and assist in major incidents and crisis derived from cyber security attacks. If needed perform forensic activities to investigate and analyze how a breach or other compromise occurred.
- Ensure systems accessible over the Internet in the EMEA region are protected from unauthorized access or abuse, by having the right architecture and technology in place and coordinating pentests when required.
- Implement and maintain (when required) security platforms and solutions designed to mitigate IT risks across the Group.
- Serve as a security expert in application development, infrastructure design and deployment, database design, network and/or platform (operating system) efforts, helping IT teams to comply with Group policies, industry regulations and best practices.
- Perform factual technical security testing over different infrastructure layers, including vulnerability assessments and penetration tests, and demonstrate its validity by exploiting these in controlled environments.
- Minimize the impact of cybersecurity incidents and return assets to normal operations as quickly as possible.
- University degree in the field of computer science, engineering, or a related field to support IT and cyber security advice.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience as cyber or IT security specialist.
- Be in possession of at least 3 of the following certifications: CISSP (mandatory), CEH, GIAC (GCIH, GPEN, GWAPT, GPYC, GAWN, GXPN).
- Being able to evaluate and conduct analysis of various cyber security architecture & security requirements, including different authentication mechanisms, ISE, PKI, GPOs, Certificates, virtualized environments, various UNIX and Windows-based OSs, network devices, etc.
- Experience deploying and/or administering IT Security solutions in large enterprises (e.g. vulnerability management tools, threat intelligence EDR and antimalware, WAF, Intrusion Prevention Systems, password management suites, SIEM, CASB and DLP)
- Extend knowledge applying systems hardening settings on Microsoft and UNIX operating systems, databases and networking equipment.
- Extent hands-on knowledge on the following tools: QRadar, NMap, BurpSuite, Metasploit, Security Center, Kali Linux, Nipper Studio.
- Sound experience on IT Security controls within network, infrastructure, web, mobile applications, and database systems.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills in English. Spanish, French, Arabic, German and/other languages used in the countries in which we operate would be an advantage.
- Capable of working independently or as a team member to solve cybersecurity engineering problems.
- Strong attention to details and ability to document findings clearly and convey coherent information including remediation guidance.
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated skills to negotiate in difficult situations and come to win-win agreements.