Business Assurance Manager
Consultant Samuel Grassa
Date posted 25 de junio de 20192019-06-25 2019-08-24 telecommunications Barcelona Barcelona ES 08005 EUR 40000 46000 46000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Important international company in the telecommunications sector is looking for a Business Assurance Manager to work in their offices in Barcelona.
The Business Assurance Manager will have as their main goal to manage entreprise risk within a well-defined Business Assurance framework.
The Business Assurance Manager will be responsible of the following functions:
- Risk Management: maintain an enterprise risk dashboard for management insights and to promote proactive, aligned and balanced risk management decisions.
- Security Management: definition and oversight of enterprise security strategy and policy.
- Revenue Assurance & Fraud Management: define and lead RAFM processes and manage interactions of the customer journey.
- Receivables Management: ownership of credit risk and related business outcomes.
- Business Continuity Management: defining and leading the cross-functional BCM strategy and planning.
Experience in selected telecoms Business Assurance specialist areas. Fluency in both Spanish and English.
Strong capability in Microsoft Office applications (Power Use). Experience in leading cross-functional change programmes/projects.
If you meet the requirements described above and you are willing to start a new professional challenge in a leading company in the telecommunications sector, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org