Tipo de contrato: FULL_TIME
Banda salarial: Negotiable
Consultor/a: Artem Korobeinikov
Fecha de publicación: 4 de noviembre de 2023valencian-community information-technology/telecommunications 2023-11-04 2024-01-03 telecommunications Valencia Valencia ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A new position as Business Development Manager has just become available for an important Telecom Engineering company that offer a complete range of services related to telecommunications engineering mainly for fixed and mobile telecommunications.
About the position as Business Development Manager:
After a training period (3 – 6 month) in Valencia / Huelva / Sevilla. The role will include regular travelling to Germany for the participation and support in the creation of a new commercial and technical office. Finally, relocation to Germany is an option.
As Business Development Manager, focusing specially on the German market, you will be mainly responsible for introducing the services to the market. Our target customers are the telecom operators.
Being part of the Managing Team, the main roles will be:
• Lead the Commercial and Technical Office establishment process.
• Develop market research & competitors benchmarking analysis.
• Develop strategic sales plans.
• Lead company’s sales by building a wide network of potential telecom operators.
• Represent the company locally and in international events.
• Create and coordinate internally competitive sales and purchasing offers and negotiate its terms with local customers/suppliers.
• Evaluates opportunities for new or existing company’s products in new markets, channels, or customer target groups.
• Performs project coordination and supply information for the development of new local and global strategies.
We require a Master/Bachelor in Engineering or related disciplines. We are looking for an engineer with substantial professional experience leading and selling specialized products/projects in the telecom sector, who has been responsible and has been successful of whole sales processes, opening new accounts and closing deals, who negotiated contracts, developed sales projects, who is able to lead by example and help our strong sales team manage a sales pipeline.
English and German knowledge are mandatory. Spanish is a plus.
The contact will be with signed in Spain with the Spanish firm.
Únete a nuestro equipo emprendedor, dinámico e internacional, donde podrás aprender y desarrollarte de manera constante junto a compañeros que te impulsarán a ser tu mejor versión.