Senior QA Automation
Consultant Alvaro Rodriguez
Date posted 25 de enero de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer for a Barcelona based start-up. You will have an opportunity to join an international team where you will be able to develop your skill set and work with the latest technologies, along the best professionals on its field.
What will you do?
- As Senior QA Automation you will be responsible for implementing automation and creating the automation team.
- Although initially the role will be senior QA, the forecast is that in the short term it will end up being a management role, directing, training, and implementing the automation team.
- Develop and maintain test automation frameworks.
- Design, develop and execute automated tests.
- Focused on higher quality, testable software.
The main requirements are:
- Knowledge and experience of BDD and TDD.
- Previous experience in a software company or department (at least 4 years).
- Knowledge and experience with integration with automation frameworks.
- Knowledge and experience with QA Management tools.
- Agile Methodology and multidisciplinary team experience.
- Fluent English.
- EU Resident or VISA.
What do we offer?
An attractive salary package according to experience, professional and personal development opportunities, Flexible Schedule, Private medical insurance, 26 vacation days per year, Tax free benefits(ticket restaurant, kindergarten, transportation) and other attractive benefits.
More info contact me at: +34 682 384 089 // email@example.com