Enterprise Account Manager
Consultant Francois Bianchi
Date posted 17 de septiembre de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Our client, a global leader in cloud solutions, is looking for an ambitious and highly driven sales professional in order to contribute to the fast growth of the company.
- Manage and lead sales efforts within assigned territory, from initial lead generation to closing.
Identify new business opportunities by generating own leads.
- Provide an accurate forecast monthly and quarterly and weekly progress reports.
- Develop a strategy within the assigned territory to acquire new clients accounts and maintain existing accounts.
- Attend of end user lead generation events and industry trade shows
- Develop and leverage of partner relationships and alliances.
- Be inform constantly stay about industry changes and trends.
Required Experience and skills:
- Academic degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in selling software or software-as-a-service (SaaS).
- Strong technology skills and knowledge.
- Proven track record meeting and exceeding revenue quota.
- Ability to negotiate and close complex deals.
- Dynamic, proactive, detail and results oriented, focus on customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English