PA to Partner
Consultant Miren Saenz
Date posted 29 de noviembre de 2016
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Executive Assistant to work in a Global Law Frim based in the Madrid. You will predominantly provide senior level support to Partner.
You will be responsible for the support and coordination of each individual Partner to ensure they are able to remain effective and productive. The role is key to ensuring the smooth running of the wider department and team.
Main functions of the PA to Partner
- Extensive diary management for each Head
- Monitoring each Head's inbox daily and actioning, responding to and distributing emails on their behalf where necessary and appropriate
- Preparing daily schedules, agendas and papers for each Head
- Preparation for meetings and teleconferences
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and documenting these in a timely manner
- Arranging events, lunches, dinners and including viewing venues and menu planning
- Organising and maintaining filing systems daily for each Head
- Organising and arranging office space and seating arrangements for teams and Heads
- Processing expenses for foreign currency and credit card expenses
- Providing PA assistance to international staff visiting the Madrid Office
- Arranging for signatures and authorisation of expense claims / other required signature
If you are interested in the PA to Partner role, please apply today or contact Miren Saenz de Valluerca on the details provided for more information.