Corporate Lawyer (International Law Firm)
Consultant Lluch Bauza
Date posted 1 de diciembre de 2016
An excellent opportunity for a Corporate Lawyer has arisen in a top law firm in Madrid.
As a member of the corporate department your main tasks will be:
- Legal practice focused on corporate matters, corporate reorganisations and transactional oriented work.
- Advising national and international clients in all kind of M&A transactions, private equity deals and general Corporate Law.
- Drafting due diligence reports in connection with M&A transactions.
- Drafting all kinds of corporate contracts and working and advising on its content.
- Drafting, revising and negotiating commercial agreements; and
- Advising clients on their day-to-day business from a Corporate Law perspective.
The ideal profile of the candidate will be a qualified lawyer with experience working in a highly respected firm. At least 3-5 years of experience in corporate matters and a corporate transactional background. High level of English is a must. The candidate must count on ability to deal with demanding environments.
Our client is a highly respected international law firm who prides themselves on delivering a wide range of expertise focusing on key industry sectors in order to provide high-quality advice to their clients.
If you have a high level of initiative and ambition and sharp attention to detail, apply today to the Corporate Lawyer job.