Corporate Communications Manager
Consultant Francois-Pierre Puech
Date posted 13 de septiembre de 2018 2018-09-132018-10-30 pharmaceuticals Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Multinational Biotech Company is looking for its Corporate Communications Manager to lead all internal and external communications with the business key stakeholders and audiences.
About the Corporate Communications Manager:
The Corporate Communication Manager will be responsible to support business growth through Communications strategy implementation.
Reporting to the Head of PA, and working closely alongside internal stakeholders such as Medical Affairs, Market Access and Sales departments, the Corporate Communications Manager scope of responsibilities will be to:
- Design and implement strategic communications plan to strengthen the company reputation in Spain
- Foster strong relationship with medias and agencies, as well as public administrations, scientific societies and patient associations
- Design and develop internal and external processes for communication crisis
- Organize events and manage media coverage and public awareness.
- Ensure a deep understanding of corporate brand positioning and how to share it appropriately both inside and outside of the business.
- Develop, write, edit and manage editorial content across offline and online communications channels.
For this position based in Madrid, we require a Mid-Senior profile with a 5+ years experience with a strong background in Communication within an international and state of the art industry, and a perfect knowledge of PR, Medias, Agencies and its key stakeholders.
Fluency in English and Spanish and total availability to travel are mandatory.
If you’re recognised to be a strong and empathetic communicator, multitask, results oriented and hard-worker, don’t wait and just apply to this position based in Madrid.