Service & Product Content Manager
Consultant Lidia Campos
Date posted 10 de diciembre de 2018 2018-12-102019-02-03 transport-and-rail Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Brilliant opportunity to work as a Service & Product Content Manager in a Logistics & Transport Startup based in Barcelona.
Looking for someone to manage the content creation for the company with a good expertise in digital marketing.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Develop and execute best-in-class scalable global content strategy and plans for shippers and carriers.
- Lead product and market research to help create the new narrative for shippers and carriers’ services and products.
- Work side by side with PMs in understanding what product is being built, why and on what user insights then leading solutions efforts for that marketing and sales area.
- Work with brand creatives to craft and visualize the product narrative and build the creative assets to be used in the various channels.
- Create compelling content for our shipper tools to be in market to empower the growth and to use across channels to close top of the funnel sales.
- Support messaging goals by providing evidence, research and use cases and materials for outreach.
- Work closely with the sales team and help drive sales enablement (i.e. sales documents, QBR strategies, etc.) and the final repository of marketing and insights for the Shipper product.
- Understand the lifecycle of the shipper customer and create compelling content to create engagement and growth efforts.
- Aid sales teams and product ops to roll out features and provide marketing playbooks and localization efforts to drive adoption through campaigns and partner activations.
- Monitor competitive landscapes, market trends/threats, and win/loss details to keep Freight’s place as the leader in 3PL.
- Conceptualize and communicate findings with stakeholders across Freight.
- Be a thought leader in internal/external presentations and prospect engagements
- Help influence how we prioritize and win target markets, product categories, and buyer segments.
- Write startup marketing outbound campaigns designed to promote awareness of our content and drive traffic to it.
- Test and learn, iterate, and adapt content and content channels to help maintain fresh compelling stories, tools, data, and videos.
Professional Experience and know how:
Bachelor degree in Journalism / Marketing, 2-3 years’ experience as a Content Manager and skills in Digital Marketing, strong written communication skills, confident and dynamic personality, strong creative outlook, strategic thinking, leadership, lead by example, proactivity. ENGLISH IS A MUST!
Do not hesitate to apply if you feel like working in a startup that is growing faster and faster with lots of professional opportunities!