PR & Communication Director
Consultant Mariela Kratochvil
Date posted 29 de marzo de 20192019-04-05 2019-05-28 fashion Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
As the PR&Comms Director you will be responsible for developing the Global PR & Communication Plan and executing it with the help of the regional teams. Also, you will work very closely with the CMO and other teams such as Creative, Social Media, Influencer Marketing and Sales, that will help you with developing powerful internal and external communications.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop the whole PR & Comms strategy.
- Evaluate projects, sponsorship opportunities and events that contribute with glamour and prestige to our brand.
- Build relationships with media, focusing on fashion, tech and corporate.
- Lead and organize events (press, retail & influencer).
- Define and execute communication strategies, designing effective communication plans, executing them and assessing their results.
- Deliver innovative cross-channel campaigns, compelling brand story ideas and creative strategies as needed.
- Work closely with different HQ departments to develop stand-out, seamlessly integrated communication concepts.
- Manage external agencies.
- Create processes to drive scale and empower local teams
- At least 10 years experience in PR & Communications within an agency, multinational company or media setting.
- Experience in tech companies required (fashion a plus)
- Deep understanding of the media landscape as well as fashion & media industry.
- Experience organizing events in the fashion sector.
- Extensive experience in building advertising & communication campaigns from scratch, defining strategies, and executing integrated marketing campaigns across digital and non-digital channels.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to articulate ideas and persuade stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and/or responsibilities in parallel.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Love to work in a fast-moving, dynamic company and fast changing targets.
- Languages: English native or super fluent; and Spanish fluent.
- Barcelona position based.