Comunication & Loyalty Leader
Consultant Cristobal Paus
Date posted 6 de noviembre de 20192019-11-06 2020-01-05 it Valencia Valencia ES EUR 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are looking for a Communications & Loyalty Leader who will be responsible for generating and executing communication and loyalty strategies for all company verticals.
- Define the flow of communications that our franchisees will receive: newsletters, magazines, newsletters, punctual information, etc., seeking to maximize their experience.
- Conceptualize and implement ad-hoc communication material for each stage and segment of the life of franchisees, following the general framework of Partners.
- Develop and execute strategic franchisee loyalty plans, focused on increasing the commitment of our franchisees to the brand.
- Propose plans for improvement and specific actions by bringing together the needs of the business, the feedback with various teams and the feedback of our franchisees.
- Continuously seek improvements in the franchisee's experience, using different channels: special events, recognition plans, gamification, new platforms, etc.
- Track key satisfaction indicators and create action plans to manage them.
- Measure the impact of the effectiveness of actions by constantly monitoring our partner's operational KPIs.
- 3 years of experience managing communication programs focused on customer loyalty
- Experience managing teams
- Experience managing global communication plans (desirable)
- Studies in journalism, marketing or similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Hubspot knowledge (desirable)
- English C1
- High analytical capacity and strategic thinking
- Creativity, proactivity and flexibility