Tipo de contrato: FULL_TIME
Banda salarial: Bonus
Consultor/a: Iván Ortega
Fecha de publicación: 5 de octubre de 2023barcelona marketing/communications-pr 2023-10-05 2023-12-04 education-and-training Barcelona Barcelona Barcelona ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
The role of External relations Director/Campus Director also requires direct contact with the municipal and regional/central bodies, keeping abreast of legislation, codes, standards and regulations governing the higher education industry, promoting the Business School values internally and externally while focusing and working towards the long-term sustainability of the institution.
1. Oversee the implements short, mid and term and long term strategies proposed by the BoD.
2. Together with the Campus Manager, oversee the high level of quality across all areas and identify areas for continuous improvement.
3. Works towards the financial, social and environmental sustainability of the campus and the School
4. Monitors campus budgets and ensures correct restheirce allocation
5. Support marketing team in meeting their target
6. Promotes teamwork, collaboration, integrity, transparency within the staff in alignment with Geneva
Business School’s vision, mission, ethical code of conduct and long-term strategy.
7. Plan and recommend the annual operating budget in conjunction with the Campus Manager and the
five year capital spending budget, taking into account the institution’s priorities and budgetary
constraints, plan and coordinate shared restheirces in line with The Business School’s goals.
PR - MARKETING TASKS
8. Represent the institution at official events, promotional events, marketing presentations, trade shows, international high-schools, and other activities that are deemed necessary.
9. Responsible for upholding the interests of the Business School and promoting its values,
culture and image.
10. To build and maintain relationships with the local government and attend official functions
and events, meeting with government officials, and building connections with local business
leaders and community members.
11. Administers student recruitment in collaboration with the Admission department if any local action is required.
12. Manages students’ conflict and discipline for extreme cases should the HR representative require the
campus director’s intervention.
Únete a nuestro equipo emprendedor, dinámico e internacional, donde podrás aprender y desarrollarte de manera constante junto a compañeros que te impulsarán a ser tu mejor versión.