Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a carolina albarracin
Fecha de publicación 18 de noviembre de 20192019-11-18 2020-01-17 it Valencia Valencia ES EUR 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are looking for a Media Planner with strong knowledge of both online and offline advertising campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have the next functions and responsibilities:
- Planning and Executing media plans.
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the client’s business and using this to develop outstanding On-Off media strategy proposals, alongside the Account Manager.
- Ensuring that the media strategy proposals are translated into cost efficient, ‘on brief’ media plans by the Investment teams whilst remaining within agreed budget levels.
- Developing strong relationships and working successfully with multiple partner agencies and client contacts.
- Monitoring performance of all media and developing rationale explaining results for clients.
- Understanding all elements of the planning cycle, clearly communicating stages and adapting for various clients.
- Conferring with media representatives to evaluate best optimum use of budgeted funds to achieve marketing and sales objectives.
- Managing day-to-day planning and analysis while maintaining strong relationships with publishers and partner agencies.
- Maintaining close contact with media representatives to keep abreast of current data pertaining to their properties and the markets they serve.
- More than 2 years of experience in Media Planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- High level of English.
- Knowledge of the tools/advertising market sources -ComScore, Google Trends, Kantar, Galileo -AIMC, EGM-, Tom Micro, Infoadex, Mecos, OJD, etc.-.
- Knowledge in the different phases of planning: research, strategy, tactic, negotiation, buying, following-up, optimization and invoicing.
- Knowledge in statistics and database will be valued.