Sales Analysis Associate
Consultant Maria Ruiz-Mateos
Date posted 4 de diciembre de 2018 2018-12-042019-02-02 fmcg Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
An excellent professional opportunity as a Sales Analysis Associate is available in Madrid within a leading multinational Tobacco company.
About the Sales Analysis Associate role:
Reporting to the Head of Field Support Department, the Sales Analysis Associate will have a mixed role between Sales and Marketing and will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of Ad hoc analysis to ensure adequate understanding of market, portfolio trends and opportunities including sales and consumer data.
- Responsible for the elaboration and presentation of the analysis and reports to the management.
- Participate in definition of the Incentive System of the Sales Team.
- Collaborate in the elaboration of recurrent department reports.
- Support the team in Market performance presentations to facilitate understanding of industry, key product segments and channel trends to identify opportunities.
With a Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar, you will bring at least 3 years of experience in a similar role within the FMCG or Tobacco industry or an analytical role in a Market Research company. A high level of English is vital, as well as analytical and numerical skills, communication skills, business orientation and proactivity.
If you are a very analytical professional, a good communicator and are willing to assume a new challenge within a growing company, full of opportunities, do not hesitate and apply now!