Responsable de Marketing (DIGITAL/WEB)
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Nerea Llorente
Fecha de publicación 12 de enero de 2023madrid marketing/insight-and-analysis 2023-01-12 2023-03-13 financial-services Madrid ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
From the Sales & Marketing division of Robert Walters, we are looking for a Head of Marketing for one of the leading multi-product Price Comparison websites in Spain.
About the job:
Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer, you will be leading the marketing team, managing and analyzing search marketing data in order to create useful insights for strategic purposes. You will be working on:
- Definition and implementation of the natural Search strategy, ensuring it is adjusted accordingly as the Search landscape changes.
- Definition and implementation of our paid strategy, ensuring a positive ROAS.
- Ensuring that both strategies are well communicated, and well understood by the rest of the business.
- Own the relationships with any external agencies.
- Work closely with the IT department in order to monitor all the changes required for SEO, SEM or tracking.
- Ensure that the analytics are in te right place to measure, monitor and communicate the effectiveness of both search strategies on a regular basis.
- Own all the channel numbers and reports on channel performance.
- On-site and off-site strategy.
- Monitor and optimise keywords performance.
- Create guidelines for internal stakeholders who produce content.
- Review internal linking.
- Review website structure.
- Review of keywords performance.
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research.
- Prepare and present reports regularly.
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization.
- Work with the product managers to follow the strategy of the product.
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing latest trends and best practices.
- Query datasets from different sources, turn data into information, information into insight and insight into product and business decisions.
- Use data to investigate and help resolve issues in product or processes.
- Design and implement metrics, dashboards, and reports.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Master's degree in Business, Economics or similar.
- 5 years of experience as Search Engine Marketing Specialist or similar role.
- 3 years of relevant experience interpreting data in business intelligence and analytics.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in English.
- Excellent analytical skills.
Tools (very valuable):
- Google Search Console
- Screaming Frog
- SEMRush, Ahref, SimilarWeb...
- GT-Metrix, Webpagetest, Lighthouse
- Google Analytics y Mixpanel
- Google Optimize
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Ads, Facebook Ads...
- Proficient with Excel
- HTML, CSS3, JS, PHP
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: MadridFecha de publicación: 10 de enero de 2023Desde la división Sales & Marketing en Robert Walters estamos buscando un Product Marketing Manager para una empresa líder en el sector de la iluminación consolidada en el mercado