Trade Marketing Manager
Location Comunidad ValencianaFULL_TIME
Consultant Maria Camacho
Date posted 11 de enero de 2019 2019-01-112019-03-12 fmcg Valencian Community ES EUR 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Opportunity as a Trade Marketing Manager based in the Valencian Community.
Reporting to the Commercial Director of the company you will perform all trade marketing activities related to market brand development & marketing strategy development, aligned with brand strategy. Particularly in the areas of product form development, logistics system establishment, packaging development, branding and promotion, in order to support the goals of new species department.
Your main duties will be to:
- Develop a merchandising activity and create a system in key customers in Spain – Key Account strategy development.
- Product Manager to develop new products from the by-products of all production.
- Preparation of results reports in his area of responsibility.
- Execution of decided action plans and promotional activities.
- Provides expert advice and support the marketing department in all relevant activities (new packaging, logistics etc).
- Designs annual budget for the category and become responsible for its successful execution and implementation.
- Develops sales tools, press releases, training the sales force so the category is perfectly known and supported by the whole company.
- Executes market research, identifying new business opportunities.
- Works closely with external third parties (agencies, designers, market research companies) in order to prepare high quality marketing materials and to promote partnership with suppliers.
For this position based in Levante region, we require a senior profile with a Bachelor´s degree in Sales & Marketing or similar and at least 5 years of Trade Marketing Management Experience. High level of English is required, and a second language (french, Italian or german) is desired.
If you enjoy working in a progressive company and if you are a determined, self-driven person, result-orientated, and you want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact me or click to apply.