Smart Cities Marketing Director
Consultant Carolina Calvillo
Date posted 18 de noviembre de 2016
Multinational Telecom and Information Company is searching for a Smart Cities Director in order to manage the relationship with Government and Enterprise Business stakeholders and to achieve a high level customer engagement.
About the Smart Cities Marketing Director position
The Smart Cities Marketing Director will contribute to the development of the marketing plan and the implementation of marketing strategies, policies, and initiatives for the organization in the specific area under responsibility.
The Smart Cities Marketing Director main functions will be to:
- Planning and Execution of Marketing Activities and events.
- Manage the relationship with council, association and government.
- Manage the relationships with customers through social media and grow the influence of company network.
- Cooperate with the industry & solution marketing team, formulate specified business strategies for each industry, and define the market position for the different industry business.
- Cooperate with the branding MKT team to enhance the branding of different solutions, attend the brand promotion activities and make high-level presentation in closed/restricted or open events.
For this position based in Madrid, we require a level professional with a 8 years+ experience in ICT in areas like: Energy efficiency, road and rail urban transportation, IT, security, e-Health, e-learning, urban planning.
The Smart Cities Marketing Director will have a strong expertise in marketing or business development positions in ICT industry.
As for education, Graduate degree in Marketing, General Business, Science/Engineering, or Communication. MBA or equivalent Masters level degree is strongly preferred.
Bilingual in Spanish and English is mandatory, fluency in Mandarin is a plus.