Iberia Marketing Specialist
Consultant Maria Ruiz-Mateos
Date posted 12 de diciembre de 2018 2018-12-12engineering Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters
An excellent professional opportunity as Iberia Marketing Specialist is available in Madrid within a leading multinational company in the Hand Tool Sector.
About the role of Iberia Marketing Specialist:
Reporting to the General Manager, the Iberia Marketing Specialist will have autonomy to act and make decisions regarding the Marketing-Mix and will have the following responsibilities:
- Design and implement specific Marketing actions defining the priorities in terms of Marketing and Communication for the Iberia market.
- Prepare and execute the appropriate communication actions (product launch, portfolio update, etc.) assuming responsibility for the design of the annual catalogue for Iberia.
- Actively support the planning and execution of the Marketing and Communication 360º projects of the department.
- Give support to the planning and control of the Marketing budget, analysing the impact of each activity.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team in the organization and participation in events, fairs, seminars, etc.
With a degree in Marketing, Communication or similar, you will provide at least 3 years of experience in a similar role within companies of the Hand Tool sector (B2B business). A high level of English is vital, as well as a good management of design and content management programs to develop your work successfully.
The position will be based in Madrid.
If you are a professional with a good knowledge of the sector, experience in Marketing of Industrial Products and are looking for a new professional challenge with great growth possibilities, do not hesitate and apply now!