Consultant Lidia Campos
Date posted 10 de mayo de 20192019-05-17 2019-07-09 electronics Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters
Brilliant opportunity to work as a Senior Marketing Manager in a consumer electronics company based in Barcelona.
Reporting directly to the General Manager your responsabilities in this senior role will be:
- Achieves marketing objectives by understanding the market demand and the sales operation and preparing and implementing action plans.
- Meets ROI objectives by forecasting funding requirements, preparing budget, scheduling expenditures; analyzing results, and improving effectiveness and efficiency.
- Improves product marketability and brand position by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market and competitor's marketing actions.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- University degree in marketing or comparable is needed.
- Master and or any other further qualification in marketing is appreciated.
- Minimum 5 years of marketing management experience in IT market is needed.
- Relevant experience in international companies is needed.
- Former experience/background in sales and in product management is highly valued.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong leadership and ownership.
- Knowledge of updated marketing activities, tools and techniques (omni-channel, digital marketing, social marketing) is needed.
- Knowledge of trade channels (mass market and traditional trade) is needed.
- Strong Excel and office package.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Capability in building strategic, multilevel and team work relationship is needed.
- Capability in dealing with complexity in a multinational environment/culture is needed.
- Energetic, self-organized and business result-driven approach are needed.
- Engaged and with structured and strong communication skills.
- An affective hands-on approach together with fearless of challenges are appreciated.
- Good decision making are highly appreciated
- Office Environment
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time
(*Job functions are subject to change at any time)