Project Manager (Digital Marketing)
Salary €40,000 - €60,000 anualmente
Consultant Lidia Campos
Date posted 6 de septiembre de 20192019-09-06 2019-11-05 it Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 40000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are looking for a Project Manager (Digital Marketing) to take part in a new Business Intelligence Hub that will be created by a well-known IT company.
What are we looking for?
This Project Manager is a critical team member within the growing Global Business Intelligence organization. The team is highly specialized in digital marketing, data visualization and data sciences that can yield valuable market insights and craft effective strategies to capitalize on market opportunities at the right time. The right candidate will complement the team by bringing a versatile skill set, using innovative tactics and strategies to increase effectiveness of all digital marketing initiatives.
It is required to have a wide breadth of knowledge of digital marketing tactics; including email, PPC, display, video, HTML, user experience, SEO, social, community, blogging and content. In addition, the Project Manager will oversee the implementation of, and standardization on the JIRA platform across the Global Business Intelligence Team.
Responsibilities, Supporting Actions & End-Results
Plan, staff and scope the project:
- Define the scope and prioritization of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project and the associated profit margin of a campaign.
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Assign associates to the project based upon their skill assessment, technical competency, and capacity to support the project. Team members include PM, PS, or Developers (QA, Associates and Data or Automation) depending on the needs of the project
- Ensure that any metrics and measures are understood and scheduled to be provided at the project’s completion
- Gather all required inputs, assets, materials or other collateral as required for asset creation in support of the project
Oversee project/program execution:
- Oversee the execution against the project plan
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Communicate with project sponsors
- Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures
- Ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
Post Project Completion
- For all projects that now will turn into Programs, ensure that there is proper process documentation or If not, then build it
- Ensure that project stats and reporting are generated as necessary for the project and provided to project stakeholders
- Ensure that the project is marked as Closed in JIRA
- University Education and relevant experience
- Project Management Experience
- PMP Certification Desired
- Business Process Improvement direct experience
- 6-10 years + Project Management experience
- Process Improvement methodologies eg: Lean, Six Sigma
- JIRA Knowledge and experience in creating JIRA Workflows
- Knowledge in Supply Chain Logistics + computer industry a plus
- Project management, leading and/or providing guidance to teams
- Managing cross functional project teams/change management
- Coaching and development of others
- Solving unique problems by applying past/best practices and principles and uses judgement to meet new conditions
- Proven ability to maintain professional relationships internal/external
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to advise management and staff of status on work and potential issues
- Proven ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organisation
If you want to take part in a new Business Intelligent Hub in one of the biggest IT companies, do not hesitate to apply!