Digital Marketing Project Manager
Consultant Gema gilabert
Date posted 7 de noviembre de 20192019-11-08 2020-01-06 consultancy Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 40000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An important Digital Consultancy Agency that provides digital services around the world: digital transformation, UX, digital marketing, etc. is looking for a project manager with a strategic and creative min and team management abilities.
- Management: Responsible for establishing and running the Project Management Office to ensure all projects are delivered using a best-practice project delivery approach and within the agreed scope, time, cost and quality. Overseeing the portfolio of organizational projects, providing expert knowledge and support, monitoring progress and reporting on the portfolio status. Managing projects directly making sure that cross-cutting processes and methodologies are well implemented.
- Mentorship: Develops effective, growth-centred mentor relationships with the members on their project team, Team Lead and Project Manager. Must establish a good working relationship with Team Leads.
- Fluency: Regularly communicates and builds relationships with other Head of Projects across disciplines, balancing the needs and concerns of the management team with those of other departments. Promotes a healthy understanding of trust in and appreciation for project processes and outcomes across disciplines.
- Project leadership: Development, introduction and on-going iteration of the organizations project delivery approach. Provide strong leadership in a matrix environment to promote best practices in managing interrelated projects and programs to ensure successful delivery.
- Toolkit: Ensure that project resources have the correct toolsets and processes in place and that all relevant staff are trained and equipped to deliver successfully. Fundamental strong project management and excellent organizational skills.
- Process: Direct, manage and motivate the project team, developing and maintaining an agreed project plan and detailed stage plans. Understand and apply business cases and risk management processes. Expert knowledge to meet specific circumstances.
- Plan and manage the deployment of physical and financial resources to meet project milestones. Build and sustain effective communications with other roles involved in the project. Apply quality management principle and processes.
- Project standards: Designing and applying appropriate project management standards, managing the production of the required deliverables. Adopting any delegation and use of project assurance roles within agreed reporting structures.
- Preparing and maintaining project, stage and exception plans as required. Managing project risks, including the development of contingency plans.
- Control: Monitoring overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action when necessary. Applying change control and configuration management processes. Reporting through agreed lines on project progress through highlight reports and end-stage assessments.
- Liaison with appointed project assurance representatives to assure the overall direction and integrity of projects. Maintaining an awareness of potential interdependencies with other projects and their impact.
- Adopting and applying appropriate technical and quality strategies and standards, identifying and obtaining support and advice required for the management, planning and control of the projects.
- Managing general project administration, conducting a project evaluation review to assess how well the project was managed. Preparing any follow-on action recommendations.
If you are interested in an innovative and digital project and you want to step up and lead a team of 8 people this is your opportunity! Apply to it!