Product Owner eRetail
Consultant Victor Couso
Date posted 2 de septiembre de 2016
A worldwide leading e-Commerce enterprise based in Barcelona is looking for a Product Owner.
The E-commerce Product Owner will be responsible of:
- Develop together with the different stakeholders a longer-term product strategy for Mobile and Desktop sites.
- Managing the Full lifecycle product management (from concept development to tactical execution).
- Identifying and proposing product improvements based on solid data and market perspectives.
- Analyzing and prioritizing the product backlog.
- Work closely with Stakeholders to understand and execute business needs, user needs (UX) and brand guidelines.
- Working in coordination with the development team to execute, deliver and improve the product.
- Ensuring product objectives are fulfilled. Ie: deliverables meet requirements and business expectations.
- Managing project development.
- Defining project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Tracking project milestones and deliverables.
- Proactively managing changes in project scope, identifying potential crises and creating contingency plans.
- Driving the product development with a team of engineers and UXrs.
We are looking for a techie person, with 5 years of experience in the e-commerce industry and a Mobile background.
Strong knowledge on web platforms and new technologies, with great communicating skills (English is a must) and ability to work in cross functional teams.
Previous experience as Product Owner (agile methodologies; Kanban Desired) and great analytical skills.
So if you love challenges, you are a result-driven person and you have fluent English, do not hesistate to apply for this position.