Consultant Luis Riesgo
Date posted 9 de septiembre de 2016
Prestigious Digital Company is looking for a Sem Specialist.
About the SEM Specialist position
Reporting to the Marketing Director your main functions will be:
- Manage and develop the SEM/PPC strategy.
- Work with the Marketing Team in order to set up the investment in search engines.
- Analyse new opportunities in the online industry.
- Increase the ROI on the online-marketing.
- Being aware of recent updates in the SEM industry.
As a SEM Specialist you must have a degree in Marketing or Business Management and a minimum of two years experience in the online advertising industry. Also, it will be highly required experience on PPC campaigns, knowledge of Google Adwords and Facebook ads, knowledge on marketing and advertising on Internet and Search engines (PPC, CPA, ROI, etc). Google adwords certificate or experience in SEM agencies is a must.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the SEM Specialist role for you.