Startup Country Manager
Consultant Francois-Pierre Puech
Date posted 20 de septiembre de 2016
A rapidly growing organisation in SaaS marketing platform for e-Commerce and e-Business is looking for a talented and high potential Country Manager for its headquarters based in Madrid.
About the Country Manager position:
Reporting to the International Business Development Manager, your duties will be to:
- Manage the company's operations on the domestic market.
- Manage a team of account management and marketing support.
- Establish and manage a strong and effective network within the key e-Commerce players on the market.
- Acquire new key clients and give support to the existing ones.
- Be the Brand Ambassador on the domestic market.
For this Country Manager position, you will provide at least 7 years experience within e-Commerce, e-Business or SaaS solutions. With a proven-track record of success in New Business and Business Development within the e-Commerce sector and thanks to your decision-makers level network, you will provide vision & strategy to the company growth. The candidate must be bilingual in Spanish and English, other European languages will be a plus.
If you're recognised for being an empathetic team-player with strong interpersonal, communication and negotiating skills, as well as the ability to develop your network and influence at the highest level, this Country Manager position is tailor-made for you. If you’re also willing to involve your hands-on personality in a startup-like project with a dynamic international environment, apply right now to this position.