Consultant Maria Marsal
Date posted 30 de septiembre de 2016
One of the leading SaaS company in Barcelona is looking for a Partnership Manager that will be responsible for developing and increasing partners network in order to support the direct sales channel.
As a Partnership Manager you will be responsible for:
- identify and recruit new partners matching with the company offers
- manage the relationship with existing partners. Support them to improve their knowledge of the solution and help them to reach a real autonomy in the implementation phase
- start a dynamic of leads generated by partners and support this activity through reviews, leads forms or regular meetings and co-branded events
- promote among partners the indirect offer named “agency instance” for the partner’s “small” customers
- collaboration with Sales Executives, project development services, marketing team and relationship manager team
- reporting in SalesForce and directly to the Development manager in collaboration with the local Sales Director.
- suggest a business plan twice a year to grow partner activity
As a Partnership Manager for Saas industry you will have at least 3 year´s experience in partner managment, knowledge of the agency ecosystem and already in relationship with the digital and technologies departments.
The company offers a competitive compensation package fot the talented candidate that will fill the position.
If you are driven, determinate and a team player, apply today to the Partnership Manager job.