Marketing & Communication Manager
Consultant Maria Marsal
Date posted 18 de noviembre de 2016
Important software company headquartered in Barcelona is looking for a Marketing & Communication Manger ( on /off)
Our client makes a SaaS platform for acquiring, visualizing, and recording regulated data from manufacturing sites.
It analyzes that data in real time to detect inefficiencies and discovering the causes of those inefficiencies.
As a Marketing and Communication Manager in Barcelona your responsabilities will be:
Planning, development and implementation of all of the Organization´s marketing strategies, marketing communication and public relations activities, both external and internal.
- Allocate company resources to maximize collaboration, efficiency and creativity i the building and maintenance of consistent branding or corporate identify across marketing and public relation channels.
- Develop, imlement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operatiion of the marketing/communication/public relation function.
- Stay up to date on industry trends.
- Development and refinement of marketing goals, pricing strategies, promotional activities, and branding with the consultation of customers and supervision of the Senior Management.
- Coordinate media interest in the Organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Direct creation of internal communications, press releases and speeches given by executives, as well as Web or social media presence.
- Conduct the creation of effective promotional materials. Cooordinate with and manage agency partners.
- Presentations for stakeholders.
- Stay up to date on competitors. Conduct regular market research.
Key Performance Indicator:
- Icreasing awarness of the company and products by actual and potencial customers, competitors, business and techology partners, and industry influencers.
- Increasing positive perception among the public in general, and particularly among all stakeholders of the company products and services.
- Increasing Company value
Ideal Background for Marketing and Communication Manager in Barcelona:
If you have a standardan Executive administrative Training and a Bachelors degree or alternatively a master´s degree, between 3/5 years experience in a similiar position ( advertising, marketing, communications or a combination of these fields) in the Information Technology area, and experience in the Pharmaceutical industry You have to demostrate a succesful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media and strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills with initiative to make decisions within the job limits and ability to work in a fast moving environment with independence, don´t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages: Fluent English and Spanish (Both verbally and in writing). Strong oral and written communications skills.