Social Media Manager
Consultant Berta Llopart
Date posted 11 de mayo de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
An education/travel based company is looking for a Social Media Manager to join their team in the Barcelona offices. JOB OVERVIEW Reporting to the head of marketing, you will lead and manage the company’s social media strategy and be responsible for their online reputation.
- You are responsible for the creation of owned Social Media campaigns and managing the Social Media Calendar
- You ensure that Social Media strategy is aligned with the Global Communication calendar and coordinate with the other Marketing areas of the company’s communication campaigns
- You are the owner of non-local Social Media profiles (Linkedin, Instagram) and point opf contact for any Google My Business request.
- Youa re responsible of overseeing and manage the correct execution of the Social Media plan on all the company’s social media profiles in all markets.
- You are responsible for e-Reputation: monitor and report online reviews ratings. Owner of the strategy for further improvement.
- You ensure the quality control and that the company follows Social Media best practices
- You have a Bachelor’s in marketing or Business Administration
- You have a specific training or a master in social media
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position and ideally in an internal and multicultural environment.
- You have an excellent command of English and any other language skills such as Spanish, French or German are an asset.
- Command of Hootsuite or any other Social Media management platform
- You have proved experience in Google Analytics
- You are an expert in Google Suite
- You have a good knowledge of MS-Office
YOUR SOFT SKILLS:
- You are comfortable working with multiple projects and deadlines
- You have excellent communication and writing skills
- Team and resource management
- You have a leadership and organizational skills
- You have the ability to work independently and also in a team
- You have a reliable and detail and result-oriented personality
- You have a creative thinking and at the same time analytical mind
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter