Consultant carlota aguirreche
Date posted 20 de junio de 20192019-06-20 2019-08-19 travel-and-tourism Madrid ES EUR 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a leader in the tourism sector, is looking for a Community Manager in Madrid.
- Build audience within the platform.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns. Manage all our social media channel.
- Build relationships directly with user's and maintain their loyalty.
- Constantly answer user comments, doubts and complains in order to enhance a positive community.
- Add value to the user's experience and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Explore different ways to engage and reach out target audiences.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Provide engaging content for our target.
- Identify and track relevant community metrics.
- University Degree.
- 5 years of experience in similar position
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms.
- Excellent writing & communication skills.
- Strong communication skills, analytic skills, problem solving, results and clients focus.
- Fluent in English.