Customer Experience Manager
Consultant carlota aguirreche
Date posted 24 de junio de 20192019-06-24 2019-08-23 fashion Madrid ES 28004 EUR 40000 41000 41000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client a retail company is looking for a customer experience manager, specialized in the fashion industry to develop successful campaigns.
About the customer experience manager position (Madrid):
- Add and transmit value to consumers through strategic proposal to overcome situations where the products or services offered have become commodities.
- Use web analysis and performance metrics to develop and execute growth programs.
- Work with the sales manager and develop innovative marketing strategies to promote sales growth.
- Make constant improvements to achieve business objectives.
- Report on customer satisfaction & complaints.
- Define & coordinate marketing campaigns to increase loyalty and retention.
- Add and transmit value to consumers.
We need you to have:
- 4 years of experience as a manager.
- University Degree.
- Ability to scope problems and identify appropriate solutions and analysis needed.
- Competence to review, analyse and optimise metrics to drive results.
- High English level.