VP OF Digital Product
Consultant Martin Muguruza
Date posted 31 de octubre de 20192019-10-31 2019-12-30 hospitality-and-catering Sevilla Sevilla ES EUR 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Multinational online booking platform is looking for a VP Of Product.
- Assume the lead role in product-based cross-functional collaboration.
- Maintain and execute a product roadmap that establishes clear short-term tactical deliverables as well as a long-term strategic vision.
- Use relevant market research to keep up to date on emerging product trends - and recommend/implement them accordingly.
- Develop and implement product development methodologies that accelerate time to market.
- Provide regular updates reflecting product growth and performance.
- Someone who is passionate and strives to be extraordinary in their professional and personal life and is ready to start each day with their best foot forward in order to successfully lead a large, diverse, and skilled team.
- Strong demonstrated leadership skills including mentorship, development, and team growth.
- Highly skilled in cross-functional collaboration and the development of deep relationships with key partners across organizations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and experience meeting with executives and board members.
- Expert critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with experience structuring solutions involving data and advanced analytics.
- Ability to build strategies aligned with business goals and organizational culture.
- Strong project, time, and resource management and problem-solving skills to deliver projects and execute initiatives on-time in a fast-paced environment.