Head of Ecommerce and Digital Product Business
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Francois Bianchi
Fecha de publicación 21 de noviembre de 20192019-11-21 2020-01-20 media Madrid ES EUR 70000 81000 81000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client a leading marketing place company is looking for a Head of Ecommerce and Digital Product Business
- Manage different ecommerce and market places: marketing, audience, business, projects, content etc
Define strategies, prioritise and implement creative business/product solutions
Identify new Digital Business Development and partnerships to improve the products and create new opportunities.
Support the development and lead innovation and execution of product features.
Analyse product results and approach to KPIS.
Lead, train and motivate a team.
Test new functionalities and applications from the User Perspective and collect insights about users by analysing key metrics.
Work closely Marketing, Product and Sales teams, defining and implementing measurement strategies in line with business objectives in order to produce relevant KPI dashboards and marketing performance reports aiming to improve efficiency in digital marketing strategies and increase ROI.
Conduct market analysis, recommending and taking actions to remain competitive.
- University degree in Business Management, IT related topics or equivalent relevant work experience in business analysis, e-commerce, economics, data management.
- 7 years of demonstrate experience in Digital Business,e-commerce, market place and search engine in similar position.
- Highly Analytical and Commercial results focused.
- Great capacity to interpret, summarise and present complex data succinctly. Highly organised and multitasks.
- Excellent management skills.
- Fluent in English.